Unity Tutorial 02



Another week another Unity Tutorial! In this weeks tutorial, I covered a lot of ground around level design and added some really cool features to the game. I was tasked with adding addition prefabs onto the character and I also added some boxes to the level to add more depth. I messed around with the colour of the boxes and changed the direction/pivots too. 

I had to make sure that ruby could go in and around the boxes but not pass through them, I managed this by adding a collider and more components to the boxes/ruby. I wanted to add to my tutorial so I decided to add some extra prefabs/materials to places on the level, even though it wasn't part of the tutorial I'm genuinely having fun with messing around and learning from this set of tutorials.

These tutorials for 2D game design are a lot easier than the 3D ones we did last year, I mean I think it would have been best to start off with 2D and then move to 3D after but no changing that now. I'm excited to get into the rest of these tutorials and I might even just continue them after I finish this blog post. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An introduction to... me?

Game Design

Game Idea Research