Tech Task: Animated GIF Maker

 
Animated gif I made for my Steam Profile

I thought this weeks tech task I could spice things up by actually designing a nice gif for one of my social pages on Steam. I was going to use a website at first but I figured I have access to all these adobe products it is a shame if I didn't use them. I started up After Effects and Photoshop, I used After effects to generate the 2 boxes and text design you see on the gif, I also placed an animated background behind it to add to the design. 

Once I had everything set I rendered out the finished project but first I needed to process it as a gif so I rendered each frame out into a png which I then launched on Photoshop and process the gif there. Overall pretty happy with how it looks and it runs pretty smooth too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An introduction to... me?

Game Design

My Favorite Game