Tech Task: Getting Started with Twine

I've actually had some experience trying out twine when myself and my project team used it for our "Group Project" last semester, During that time I learnt how useful of a tool it can be for helping plan a game or storytelling project. I decided id follow the example giving on the main course page and made a simple pick a number game where you ask the player to decide on a number between 1 and 10, then you ask them if it was an odd number or even number. Depending on how they answered will determine if they win or lose. 

The starting position and 2 passages within the game.

I continued to mess around with this task as I wanted to add the ability to return back to the main question if the user answered wrong, after a while I released I could just direct the button in the text back to the previous passage/choice using [[try again->pick]] which was helpful for completing the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An introduction to... me?

Game Design

My Favorite Game