Tech Task: Fake Social Media Generator

Hello, Today I decided for this weeks tech tip id mess around with Simitator, its a website where you can build/make fake posts or comments from sites like Twitter or Facebook! Now normally this kind of stuff wouldn't interest me but lately, I have been looking for new ways to prank my friends so I figured id give it a shot. After loading the website up I began by picking a target, I went with Donald Trump as the man has said some questionable things on Twitter before so its more believable than what he would or wouldn't say online. I looked at him all his details to match them up with the fake tweet I was typing out.

Fake Twitter post

In the end, I was quite pleased with how it was present it looks pretty decent and if it wasn't for that I couldn't get the website to accept an image of Donald trumps face, I think it be perfect. All in all, it was a fun experience and maybe ill try pranking one of my mates with it who knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An introduction to... me?

Game Design

My Favorite Game