Unity Tutorial 06



Lesson 3.4

This lesson was all about finishing the game off with a nice polish here and there. I was tasked with making the game seem more lively and action-packed by adding in music and sound effects. Not only that but I also added in some nice particle effects such as when the player crashes into an obstacle. It was a lot of fun to mess around with especially when it came to the music and deciding which one to use. Some new skills I learnt this lesson were the audio sources component and how to interact with child objects within parents.

Challenge 3

I found this challenge to be a lot more focused on the problem-solving side of things rather than it be heavy on coding which was good. Getting to use the boolean in my scripts was a lot of fun too, I used it to help keep the balloon from leaving the playable zone. Making the background-repeat itself wasn't anything crazy as we did that before and I simply fixed the spawning in of money and bombs within the script. Didn't find the bonus objectives that hard but I was sitting there for a while, luckily I got them at the end which was great.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An introduction to... me?

Game Design

Game Idea Research