Technology and Class Tools

 

Image used - Unity Learn

After looking through the tools and technology we plan to use throughout the course, I can without a doubt say I am excited and eager to get stuck right in. I can not wait to begin programming or at least attempting to program a functioning game and design ideas with the aid of various websites and lecture work. 

I've never looked into using bookmarking but it seems like a basic and easy to use opinion to keep your items organized. improving on my writing/typing skills will definitely come into play over this coming year with the number of blogs we have to post but all in all, it should be fun and new to me. I'm also excited to get stuck into unity, I've messed around with it before but never to the scale of doing tutorials or following along with the process of game development.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An introduction to... me?

Game Design

Game Idea Research