Unity Tutorial 04

In this week tutorial I got to mess around with animation and physics of the map, I had a lot of fun messing with the animator system on unity and trying new ways to make movement or interaction within my map. Making and editing a controller/blend tree was interesting was different from the normal coding side of game development which was nice. The goal for the first section was to add animation for the character so it no longer slides across the map. within the tutorial, I was given the needed images which make up the animation for a walking system to be generated.


Now, this next section where I worked on creating the throwable projectile from Ruby was a little bit more tricky... I found myself looking up tutorials and looking at the script to find out/find a better understanding of what was happening here, I hate coding without knowing what does what or how something is working and affecting the other aspects of the game. I got around to making it work in the end but I once again think if these tutorials had video's it would be a lot easier to get through this stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An introduction to... me?

Game Design

My Favorite Game