Tech Task: Google Timer

 For this weeks tech task, I decided to pick something I had never heard of or known of before this module and one of those features was the google search timer! I was actually kind of blown away by how useful and this piece of information was, I mean I've never even heard of it and till this day I've always used my phone's timer even if I need a timer for something on my computer. 

The way it works is when you open up the google search bar and enter "Timer (time)" it will start a timer at that exact time, it will slowly count down and once it finishes it alerts the user with the use of an alarm. I've been messing around with it for a while now and have been using it to time myself doing projects, been good so far. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An introduction to... me?

Game Design

Game Idea Research