Unity Tutorial 02

 Tutorial 1.4

Learned plenty of new skills that focus on giving the player more control over the game such as the input manager and allowing the player to input up to make the vehicle go forward and down to make the vehicle go backwards. We learned how to rotate the vehicle while maintaining a forward motion/stance. We made the scripts a little less messy and gave them more comments, learned about empty game objects and how to nest game objects within them such as the obstacles. I'm really proud I finished my first ever unity tutorial with such ease, I'm excited to get into more.

Challenge 1 

This was a lot of fun to do and I tried my best to not look at the hints further down the page. All in all, I was quite pleased with my knowledge on how far I got the only issue I did get confused by was actually getting the planes speed under control but I soon realised my mistake. Coding the propeller was fun too I didn't think I would get it the first time but I did. I think something id love to look into is making a plane in unity move in all 360dg I think it would be a fun little side project.

Full view of the game


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An introduction to... me?

Game Design

Game Idea Research